Real Estate Logos: 15 Ideas & Designs for 2022
In this article, we’ll look at popular real estate logos for agencies, single agents, and investment companies. We’ll review modern logo examples that work best in 2022 and check out templates to design your own unique mark.
Whether you’re looking for a design of a real estate company or agency, luxury building or tech app logos related to real estate, the design process for creating something meaningful is the same for all industries.
We’ll look at several simple approaches to make a logo based on brand strategy, as well as why understanding brand positioning is critical before beginning to design a logo. Then, in just a minute, we learn how to create a distinctive and contemporary real estate logo!
We’ll also generate a color palette for your branding at the same time. Finally, we'll look at how expert designers swiftly test their logos to ensure that they work flawlessly across all advertising channels.
Get started with your real estate logo below by typing in your company name or keep reading to learn more about how to start the design process.
Logo Ideas for Inspiration
Big-name and luxurious real estate companies commonly choose a simple and sophisticated logo design, often a straightforward wordmark (sometimes called text logo). Therefore, it’s crucial to examine the details when creating wordmarks. What logo font, for example, works best for a company’s personality? What letters from the logo could be swapped out to make the wordmark more recognizable and memorable?
Is it better to have wide or narrow letter spacing? Tight letters give a logo a more powerful and compact appearance, while wider spacing gives it a sleeker appearance. Serif typefaces (those with tiny feet) feel more expensive, personal, and luxurious, whereas sans serif fonts feel more affordable and communicate a more approachable brand image.
Templates for Real Estate Logos
Wordmark Templates to Get Started
Take a look at the real estate logo examples above. Then, to change one of the templates, click on it. We've only included wordmark templates, but after selecting one, you can easily add a logo symbol with the Mojomox logo builder app. To begin, examine how different fonts trigger distinct brand feelings. Wider typefaces (example 1) appear to be more modern and bold, whereas the humanist typeface (example 3) appears to be warmer and more refined. Second, analyze how other color palettes interact with the font you’ve chosen.
Blue color palettes are popular in the real estate sector, but red and gold tone palettes also go well. Check your competitors’ colors to see if you can choose a different primary color to set yourself apart.
Examples for Real Estate Agency Logos & Branding
Making a Wordmark Logo Unique
A modern way of making your real estate logo stand out is by swapping one of the letters of your wordmark into a more unique-looking one.
Doing so will make you think about the meaning of the alternative letter: The letter Q in example 10 looks like a square and makes sense if it’s part of the building concept. The wide M in example 10 looks like it consists of leaning bars.
Real estate logo example 12 shows a thin style of a geometric typeface (Bauhaus Apex) with a logo symbol from the Shape series (selectable inside logo maker app).
How to Design Your Own Real Estate Logo in 60 Seconds
Step 1: Type company name
When you type in your company name, you’ll see logo suggestions appear below the company entry form. There are some logos with symbols and some that are basic wordmarks. By clicking on a logo design, you may use it as a starting point for your custom design.
Step 2: Select design
For real estate-related logos, you can start with either a simple wordmark logo or a logo with a symbol. Logos with a symbol have a more corporate quality to its appearance.
After clicking on a baseline design, you’ll land in our Mojomox logo editor.
Step 3: Modify logo
Wordmark logos are the modern choice. In order to make the mark stand out more, click on a letter and swap it by selecting another letter below the initial one.
How Professionals Design Real estate Logos
The Perfect Color Palette
For your real estate brand, it’s important to stick to one primary color. It’s easiest to choose a toned down version of your primary color or a warm or cool gray as a secondary color to support your primary color. For your tertiary color it’s a good idea to choose a color that can be used as an accent color, such as for website buttons.
Finding the correct color palette for your real estate logo is simple with Mojomox. Start with a color palette preset to get a sense of where you want to go. Then use the color picker to fine-tune each color. You can also choose a color from an image on your desktop computer that you've opened. Your brand kit gets generated automatically below the logo editor. This way you’ll see how your selected colors interact with each other.
Logo Formats That Are Versatile
A horizontal logo lockup is a logo that is put in one line. A vertical logo lockup occurs when a logo symbol is layered on top of a wordmark. A horizontal lockup is the most versatile for current real estate branding because it takes up less space in the header part of the website.
The Right Typography Makes or Breaks a Real estate Logo
It’s simple to choose modern fonts for logo designs with Mojomox. When it comes to font weights in type design, there are two guidelines to follow. First, a logo will appear bolder and louder if the wordmark is thicker. Lighter font weights give a real estate logo, or any logo design, a more refined and open appearance; nevertheless, the lighter the logo, the larger its minimum size must be.
Trying out different font weights with the Mojomox logo maker is simple: just use the font-weight slider in the design editor to see how your logo looks in real-time in large and small sizes.
Test Your Logo Design
Your real estate logo design should be tested in all of the environments where it will be used. In the sidebar of the Mojomox logo maker tool, you can create numerous variants of your logo and alter font weight and space. Then, on your website, upload the various versions. Examine each logo on a desktop computer, a smartphone, and other important uses for your real estate brand, such as print ads in brochures or business cards.
- What’s the Mojomox logo maker?With the Mojomox logo maker, you can easily create a one-of-a-kind real estate logo with a symbol or a modern wordmark. Custom typefaces are available in a range of widths, allowing for fine-tuning of a mark. Other design options include font weight, and letter spacing, as well as the ability to replace individual letters in your logo with alternative designs.
- What are brand kits?In a brand kit, each of the new real estate logo designs is kept distinct. A brand kit is a page that showcases your company’s colors, typefaces, and many logo files in various formats, including color, black and white, a logo avatar, wordmark, combination mark, and so on. Mojomox includes up to 20 different brand kits.
- How do color palettes work?You can select a color palette for your logo on the right sidebar of the logo maker application. It’s useful to start with a preset and then personalize a color with the color picker. When you modify the color palette in a brand kit, your logo files will update instantly to reflect the new colors. Additionally, the new colors will be shown in the template library, allowing you to see all marketing templates, such as LinkedIn background photo images, in your specific brand colors.
- What logo file formats does Mojomox support?The main real estate logo file is available in two formats: a high-resolution png with a transparent background and a vector PDF document. PNG files can be downloaded for all logos made automatically. Please send an email to email@example.com if you require other formats or sizes, and we will incorporate them into the Mojomox app as soon as we can.
- What’s the logo, graphics, and font licensing?All of the logos and graphics created are yours to use. You don’t need any additional font licenses when creating a logo on Mojomox. You can also utilize our fonts in the same manner that Google fonts are used on your website. You cannot, however, download our fonts for use in other apps at this time.
- How long does it take to cancel a subscription?We bill on a month-to-month basis. By going into your account and clicking Subscription Details, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, you can cancel your subscription at any time before the next payment is due.
- Other questions, bugs, feedback? Feature requests? We’d love to hear from you! Email us at email@example.com.