33 Jewelry logos: Ideas & designs for 2022/23
We’ll explore jewelry logo ideas and popular jewelry logos of other brands this article. We’ll look at several modern logo designs that look beautiful in 2022, what the best fonts for jewelry logos are, as well as templates for creating your own distinctive mark.
The design process for creating something impactful is the same for all industries, whether you’re seeking a design for a brick and mortar jewelry business or an online store.
We’ll look at a few simple ways to make a logo based on brand strategy, as well as why knowing your brand’s positioning is so critical before you start designing a logo. Then, in less than a minute, we’ll learn how to design a unique and modern or luxury jewelry logo.
At the same time, we’ll create a color palette for your overall branding. Finally, we’ll look at how professional designers test their logos quickly to verify that they work across all marketing channels.
Start designing your jewelry logo by filling in your brand name below, or continue reading to learn more about how to get started.
Jewelry logo designs with symbols
Logo symbols based on first letters of jewelry brand name
Logo symbols based on concept of “roundness”
Logo symbols based on concept of “unity”
Line and shape-based jewelry logo symbols
Jewelry logo ideas for inspiration
Big-brand jewelry companies typically use a simple but refined logo design, such as a timeles wordmark (sometimes called text logo). It’s important to consider the nuances when creating wordmarks. What logo font, for example, represents my brand best? What letters could be swapped out to make the wordmark more recognizable?
Is it better to have wide or narrow letter spacing in my jewelry logo? Tight letters give a logo a more solid and compact appearance, while wider spacing gives it a lighter appearance. Serif typefaces (type with small feet) feel more expensive, personal, and luxurious, whereas sans serif fonts feel more affordable and generally have a more approachable brand personality.
Modern wordmark logo templates for jewelry logos
How to start a jewelry logo design
To begin, take a look how different typefaces elicit different brand perceptions. Wider typefaces (example 1) appear more contemporary and powerful, whereas the humanist typeface (example 3) looks warmer, more sensitive and elegant. Second, review different color palettes and how they work with the font you have in mind.
For jewelry logos, black and gray palettes are common, but gold and playful palettes (if they fit with your brand concept) also work well. Analyze your competitors’ color combinations to see if you can choose a distinct palette to make your jewelry brand stand out.
Examples for jewelry logos &brand identities
Making a Wordmark Logo Unique
A modern way of making your jewelry logo stand out is by swapping one of the letters of your wordmark into a more unique-looking one.
Doing so will make you think about the meaning of the alternative letter: The letter Q in example 10 looks like a diamond. The wide U in example 11 brings a smile to the mark.
Jewelry logo example 12 shows a humanist typeface (Bauhaus Roma) with the particular letter A in the middle.
How to design a jewelry logo
Step 1: Type company name
Type in your company name, and you’ll immediately see logo options showing up below the company input field. From the variety of logos, you’ll find some with symbols and some that are simple wordmarks. Select one logo as the baseline for your custom design by clicking on it.
Step 2: Select design
For jewelry-related logos, we suggest you start with a wordmark. These types of logos look more minimal and communicate luxury. In general, wordmark logo designs are more versatile on packaging.
After clicking on a baseline design, you’ll land in our Mojomox logo maker app.
Step 3: Modify logo
Once in the editor, click on a single letter of your big logo, and alternative letter shapes will show up right below the letter you clicked. See if one option represents your brand’s personality more and click to swap.
After your logo mark is ready, try different color palettes in the color section in the right sidebar. You’ll see how the colors will work with each immediately right below the logo editor.
To get started with the Mojomox logo maker, type your brand name into the field below:
Pro tips for jewelry logo design
The Perfect Color Palette
It’s best to stick with one color for your jewelry branding. To support your primary color, it’s easiest to use a toned-down version of your primary color or a warm or cool gray as a secondary color. In addition, it’s recommended to choose a tertiary shade that can also be utilized as an accent color, such as for website buttons. If your jewelry brand is not about sophistication but fun, you can be more playful with your palette.
Mojomox makes choosing the right color palette for your jewelry logo effortless. Start with a color palette preset to get a picture of where you want to go. Then perfect each color with the color picker. You may even choose tones from an image you’ve opened on your desktop computer. Your brand kit will be instantly generated below the editor, and you’ll be able to see how your chosen colors relate to one another.
Logo Formats That Are Versatile
A horizontal logo lockup is a logo that is put in one line. If a logo symbol is shown on top of a wordmark, it’s called a vertical lockup. A horizontal lockup is the most versatile for modern jewelry branding because it takes up less space in the header part of an online shop.
The Right Typography Makes or Breaks a Jewelry Logo
With Mojomox, selecting trendy fonts for logo designs is a breeze. There are two essential concepts in type design when it comes to font weights. First, a thicker typeface makes a logo mark appear stronger and more robust. A jewelry logo, or any logo design, with lighter font weights, has a more exquisite and open feel; the lighter the logo, the larger the minimum size necessary.
Use the font-weight slider inside the design editor to see how your logo looks in real-time in large and small sizes in the brand kit below. This is a simple way to experiment with different font weights and looking at new brand designs fast.
Test Your Logo Design
Your jewelry logo design should be tested in all of the places where it will be used. In the sidebar of the Mojomox logo maker tool, you can create numerous variants of your logo and alter font weight and space. Then, on your website, upload the various variations. Assess each logo on a desktop computer, a phone, and other important uses for your jewelry brand, such as packaging or business cards.
To get started with the Mojomox logo maker, type your brand name into the field below:
- What’s the Mojomox logo maker?The Mojomox logo builder allows you to create a one-of-a-kind jewelry logo or wordmark with a simple design. We offer custom typefaces in a variety of widths, allowing for fine-tuning of a mark. You can also use other logo settings, such as font styles, font weight, and letter spacing, as well as substitute single letters in your logo with different designs.
- What are brand kits?Each of the new jewelry logo designs is stored separate in a brand kit. A brand kit is a page that displays your company’s colors, typefaces, and a variety of logo files in different formats, such as color, black and white, a logo avatar, wordmark, combination mark, etc. Up to 20 brand kits are included in Mojomox.
- How do color palettes work?In the right sidebar of the logo maker tool, you get to choose a color palette for your logo. It’s easiest to start with a preset and then use the color picker to customize a color. Your logo files will immediately update to reflect the new colors when you change the color palette in a brand kit. Additionally, the new colors will be displayed in the template library, allowing you to see all marketing templates in your custom brand colors, such as LinkedIn background photo images.
- What logo file formats does Mojomox support?There are two versions of the main jewelry logo file: a high-resolution png with a transparent background and a vector PDF document. All logos created below the logo editor automatically can be downloaded as PNG files. If you require more formats or sizes, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will add them into the Mojomox app as soon as possible.
- What’s the logo, graphics, and font licensing?All logos and visuals developed are yours to use. When designing a logo on Mojomox, you don’t require any additional font licenses. You can also use our fonts on your website in the same way that Google fonts are used. However, you currently cannot download our fonts for use in other apps.
- What’s the cancellation time for subscriptions? We charge on a monthly basis. You can cancel your subscription at any time before the next payment is due by going to your account and choosing Subscription Details, or by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Other concerns, bugs, or suggestions? Requests for new features? We’d love to hear from you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.